We discuss why borrowing against your whole life insurance too often, too soon and too much might not be a good idea.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Borrowing to invest – 0:55
- How to use your emergency fund – 1:22
- Being conscious of what we are borrowing for – 1:58
- Eliminating your emergency fund – 2:33
- Being patient to get better results – 4:50
- Getting assets to continue growing – 7:30
- Finding cash flow deals – 7:50
- The emergency number is zero – 8:34
- An emergency and opportunity fund – 9:40
- What the emergency fund is for – 10:03
- Adding opportunities to our way of thinking – 10:44
- Prosperity thinking and prosperous mindset – 11:06
- Get in touch with Kim and Spencer – 12:48
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.