Kim and Spencer dive into an interesting topic for today’s episode: Why you should NOT max out your 401(k) before the end of the year. Stay tuned and listen to their insights. Enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kim’s book recommendation: https://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Superpower-Generation-American-Preeminence-ebook/dp/B00JJ322NC
- Deferring a tax problem – 0:34
- Understanding the definition of deferring – 0:50
- The deferral of taxes and why you should not max out your 401(k) – 3:24
- Kim’s book recommendation – 6:13
- Having your money in the stock market – 7:40
- The importance of control as a principle of prosperity – 7:56
- Pay the tax and keep the money! – 8:38
- Keep seeking other deductions – 9:54
- Reasons not to use the 401(k) – 10:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.