Human ingenuity is going to help us get through these unbelievable times. Kim and Spencer talk about what they have control over, what they are thinking about, and how you can prosper even when it feels chaotic.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- What’s happening today – 1:04
- Entrepreneurial spirits – 1:15
- Mindsets ready for the transition – 2:24
- What we can control – 3:13
- Creating and promoting positivity – 3:40
- Finding ways to create value – 4:02
- Being future-focused – 4:41
- Growing in a time of crisis – 5:29
- What will lead us forward – 6:23
- What can I control right now? – 7:07
- Having massive learning possibilities – 7:59
- Taking care of your mind – 9:19
- Taking distance – 10:56
- Trying to find more prosperity in your life? – 11:50
- Starting your own podcast – 13:03
- Podkick’s work – 14:14
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.