Most people don’t talk about the life insurance death benefit because they don’t understand the 5 strategies of how to use it. Kim Butler talks about these different strategies along with a different approach to spending your assets when you approach retirement age.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Free Report: Permission to Spend – https://www.prosperitypeaks.com/permission
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 1:02 – Understanding the death benefit or face value of life insurance
- 2:41 – Why most people aren’t educated about the death benefit
- 3:39 – 5 strategies of how you can use your death benefit
- 6:45 – Understanding the paydown and how it affects principle and interest
- 10:01 – Why most people don’t talk about the death benefit
- 12:23 – A different approach to spending your assets
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Listen to the 5 strategies of how you can spend your life insurance death benefit Click To Tweet
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.