Kim Butler and Jimmy Vreeland talk about their latest book: Busting The Real Estate Investing Lies. Join us to listen to the authors comment on their favorite stories and topics from the book and why this is a must-read piece for you.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Discussing the book: Busting the Real Estate Investing Lies – 0:56
- Jimmy’s failures – 2:43
- Trying every investment strategy – 3:29
- Life Insurance and Real Estate together – 3:58
- Real Estate is the oldest way to build wealth – 4:17
- The oldest form of storing wealth: Life Insurance – 4:25
- Life Insurance has the liquidity, Real Estate has the cash flow – 4:30
- Kim and Jimmy’s audiobook – 6:38
- Understanding a little bit more about passive and active income – 8:41
- What does a wealthy person do? – 9:06
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.