Kim and Spencer talk about a white paper called, “The Seven Deadly Investor Sins.” These are investor mistakes according to typical financial advice. Some of these they agree with, and a few of the investor sins they want to scream at! Listen and see if you agree or disagree.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Talking about the PDF report – 0:41
- Inappropriate asset allocation – 1:03
- Certainty is one of the Prosperity Economics Movement Principles -2:52
- Having too much cash – 3:09
- Whole Life Insurance as a wonderful place to store cash – 4:04
- The Control Principle – 5:02
- Paying excessive fees – 5:25
- The Opportunity cost of your fee – 6:44
- Poor tax management – 10:13
- Inflation is your number two enemy – 11:31
- Lifestyle inflation – 12:57
- Two things that help us avoid inflation – 13:27
- Living off interest – 13:58
- Poor debt management – 16:16
- A mistake that people make – 17:14
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.