How can we improve the supply chain issues in the country as people and how can we apply prosperity thinking to it?
Spencer and Kim surround their conversation for today with these two questions. They share their thoughts and ideas on how you can level up your thinking to a prosperity mindset. Spencer and Kim also talk about how you can apply the prosperity supply vision to your life.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Thinkers thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to https://prosperitythinkers.com/podcasts/
- The idea of unleveling your thoughts around the area of supply. – 0:50
- Level up your thinking away from the physicality of the item that may or may not be connected to the supply. – 1:24
- There’s always an alternative. – 3:17
- Thinking in a prosperity mindset: Who can we have a relationship with that will be able to supply us with great quality meat and can take out the middleman? – 4:41
- Sometimes we apply prosperity thinking with a decision to say no. – 5:41
- There’s three sides to a coin: You have the heads, you have the tails, and you have the edge. Everything out there has three sides. – 9:29
- How can you apply the prosperity supply vision to your life? – 10:34
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.