On this episode we listen to Kim and Spencer talk about an interesting Reddit post titled “I just got fired, the importance of savings” and the lessons the post shared about the importance of savings.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- 11,300 views in 24 days – 2:35
- Savings on an emotional level – 3:22
- Cash flow issues – 5:28
- The importance of having savings – 5:57
- A whole life insurance policy for emergencies – 7:00
- What happens if you have a Life Insurance Policy? – 8:02
- Financial Savings Account Vs. Life Insurance Savings Account – 10:29
- Get in touch with Kim – 11:12
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.