The Endowment Effect is perhaps something that you’ve never heard about, but stay tuned and you’ll learn the importance of having a grasp over the concept, as Kim and Spencer discuss this surprisingly interesting topic through their emblematic intellectual wisdom.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Financial terms – 0:32
- Understanding the theory – 1:06
- The endowment effect – 2:02
- A negative aspect of the endowment effect – 3:20
- Understanding the concept through an example – 5:11
- Misunderstanding the Whole Life Insurance – 7:18
- A place to store cash – 8:40
- The importance of the word “save” – 9:35
- The act of savings save families – 10:04
- The cash opportunity – 11:41
- Get in touch with Kim – 12:33
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.