Do you want to understand more about how cash can flow both in and out of your personal economy? In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer dive into the circle of money to create wealth, how it goes in, how it goes out, and how it affects you. You will learn more about strategies that can help you build wealth. They explain this topic in the previous podcast #307, but today they dive into it more deeply. Stay tuned and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The previous podcast in which Kim and Spencer explain the circle of money – 0:43
- The principle of cash flow – 1:00
- Money is going out every month – 1:29
- Storing savings: using a life insurance policy – 1:43
- Working on creating cash flow – 2:44
- How to enable your wealth efficiency- 3:46
- Where can I put the extra money? – 4:30
- A whole life insurance to save your money – 4:56
- Explaining the circle of money to create wealth – 6:30
- Premium policies – 8:17
- Convertible Term Insurance – 9:49
- If you are confused about what to do, schedule a call with Kim – 11:07
- Part one of this circle of money: episode 307 – 11:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.