Dave Ramsey’s “snowball method” to pay off debt has definitely helped some consumers. But is the “zero debt” approach really the best path to prosperity? Kim and Spencer agree that a Prosperity Snowball is even better than a debt snowball!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The Dave Ramsey Snowball method- 0:53
- Paying your debts – 1:00
- What happens if you do not use your credit card? – 1:46
- Building up savings – 2:49
- Solving future problems – 3:03
- Having money in a savings account – 3:32
- Your bills in autopay – 4:14
- The “Perpetual Wealth” book – 6:06
- How to build wealth – 6:41
- Benchmarks of the Emergency Fund – 7:47
- Savings is the foundation – 9:28
- Building your opportunity fund – 10:24
- Principles that are applicable to so many things – 11:29
- Finding ways to earn extra money – 12:23
- Make personal finance your focus – 13:30
- Talking about Udacity.com – 14:28
- The Prosperity Snowball – 15:30
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.