Spencer and Kim talk about tax free vs. tax deferred. Nobody likes to talk about taxes, but it’s necessary. Taxes are a good thing because they mean that you’re getting money, right? Kim will dive into this topic, so take notes and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- What’s tax free – 1:12
- Examples of what’s tax free – 4:01
- Seven different things that can be tax beneficial – 6:29
- Taxes are our biggest expense – 7:27
- Business is something that anyone can do – 9:10
- There’s a traditional and typical way of thinking – 10:02
- What makes insurance even more efficient – 11:38
- We only have control over the present – 12:38
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.