Bookkeeping is a great tool to keep your finances in order, but what more can you do to stay organized? In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer dive into this topic and tell you what to do to keep your finances organized so you can achieve the greatest results. Stay tuned and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Bookkeeping Company: https://www.bookkeepinghelpers.com/
- A principle from Dan Sullivan: Who not How – 1:01
- Hiring a bookkeeper – 2:44
- The nature of bookkeeping – 3:28
- Finding the Who and not the How – 4:42
- Having the solution for a problem – 6:20
- What are you looking for in hiring a person to help you? – 6:40
- A bookkeeper will really help you out! – 8:24
- Difference between a bookkeeper and an accountant – 10:24
- Why bookkeeping is so important – 13:17
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.