Savings: an important tool that every family should address to have control over their finances. In today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about saving as a verb—something that can be neglected by many financial advisors. Listen to Kim and Spencer share their wisdom and advice and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Saving as a verb and as a noun – 1:03
- Talking about a recent post about savings – 1:48
- The value of intention – 3:22
- Looking at savings differently – 4:15
- Kim’s ideas about saving – 5:44
- The whole idea of a unique ability – 6:57
- Where to cut expenses? – 8:52
- Having a Prosperity Mindset to save -10:35
- Getting help when you do not know something – 13:06
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.