How can you prepare yourself for the end of the year? Kim and Spencer will dive into how to create cash flow, emergency funds, getting your estate in order, and how to get organized with your finances. Stay tuned and enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Top three things to focus on: cash, cash and cash flow – 0:54
- Cash and cash flow – 1:47
- Having money saved – 2:03
- Emergency funds – 2:44
- Create enough cash flow to cover minimum expenses – 4:00
- Creating cash flow from your assets – 5:06
- The importance of organization – 6:06
- Getting your estate in order – 7:49
- Be focused and take action! – 10:00
- Reach out to Kim Butler – 10:04
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.