Learn how to overcome the hardest moments in life with Kim and Spencer as they discuss the subject of preparing for a disaster or hardship with specific tips and recommendations that we may find useful.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Preparing for a disaster – 0:30
- What happens during a storm? – 1:33
- Tips to prepare for a disaster – 1:55
- Water, light, and food – 3:46
- What to do when a disaster is happening? – 5:03
- Having cash on hand – 5:57
- The importance of having a family plan – 6:31
- Finding solutions and help – 8:10
- Being prepared – 11:20
- Deciding what you want to do – 12:26
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.