Have you ever wondered what happens at the life insurance medical exam? Join Kim and Spencer as they walk you through how to prepare for a life insurance medical exam and what you should expect from it.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode..
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has FailedKim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
- What to expect at the life insurance medical exam – 1:38
- When they may do an ECG – 2:20
- The process of getting a life insurance physical exam – 2:59
- What actually affects your longevity – 7:11
- Questions you can prepare for by yourself – 7:30
- What happens in a life insurance exam – 8:53
- What your Life Insurance is going to do for you – 9:09
- Using the death benefit and how it applies to you – 10:52
- How life insurance is a savings account – 12:40
- Why life Insurance is boring, but effective – 13:30
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.