We are coming up towards the end of the year…now, don’t wait until December 31st to write down your goals for next year! Kim and Spencer talk about long-term thinking, so take notes and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- 2020 as your trampoline year – 0:31
- It is up to you to choose 2020 as a trampoline year – 1:28
- The beginning of a decade – 2:15
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker – 3:08
- What’s visionaring? – 5:56
- Finances are long term – 9:57
- You can do more if you save more – 11:52
- All starts with our thinking – 12:52
- Making long-term decisions – 14:52
- Get ready for a trampoline year – 17:33
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.