Kim and Spencer discuss how to create an income from your policies when you are in your nineties, but if you don’t think that you will make it into your nineties, Kim will advise you what to do instead.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The killer is television – 0:57
- What happens in your nineties – 1:15
- Answering a listener question: “How do I create income?” – 1:56
- The word “annuity” is not well used – 4:02
- 85 is better than 80 – 4:49
- Creating lifetime income – 5:30
- The risk of longevity – 6:10
- What’s the whole point of insurance? – 7:34
- Having multiple policies – 8:50
- Using the death benefit while you are living – 10:27
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.