Creating abundance and prosperity is fully in your control and the foundation of that abundance begins with gratitude. Kim and Spencer talk about the easiest ways to create an abundance mindset and share insights on favorite books and activities you and adopt to create a more prosperous mindset.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
- 3:03 – The importance of having a Massive Transformative Purpose
- 5:08 – The easiest way to create an abundance mindset is to start with gratitude
- 5:52 – Formula for starting your day with gratitude
- 8:04 – A real case study of how to create gratitude
- 9:59 – 2 book recommendations to create more abundance
- 13:06 – Why switching your mind often requires physical action
- 14:41 – Bonus Tip: Upgrading a material thing to an inspirational or spiritual level
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
The easiest way to create an abundance mindset is to start with gratitude Click To Tweet
Switching your mind often requires physical action Click To Tweet
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.