Kim and Spencer will talk about FOMO, which is the Fear Of Missing Out and it’s very important right now because of the manipulation of the stock market, cryptocurrencies, and so on. Look at things differently and add prosperity to your life.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The missing out thing in our society – 1:21
- Take action on the things that are important to you – 2:18
- The position of the fear of missing out – 2:38
- FOMO happens a lot in this environment – 5:23
- Search in our blog the seven principles of prosperity – 6:43
- Focus on the principles and keep on the right track – 9:00
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.