Today Kim and Spencer talk about the home equity line and how this is going to affect your finances. Should you use a HELOC to pay off your home? (Homeowners beware!) They also discuss whether it is something that you should be doing or not, stay tuned and learn from them!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Using Home Equity Credit Line – 0:34
- Using the home equity credit line to pay your mortgage – 1:22
- The Truth Concepts Software and Todd Langford – 2:19
- Focusing on reducing your debt – 3:54
- Refining your mortgage – 4:22
- Talking about extra payments as a problem – 5:18
- Running your life through the home equity credit line – 6:33
- How to use Life Insurance as a better vehicle – 8:52
- Not thinking with a prosperous mindset – 9:50
- Building equity in your home is not a good strategy – 10:11
- Building equity with a whole life insurance policy – 10:45
- A smart plan: having a Life Insurance Policy – 12:30
- Always using the Seven Principles of Prosperity – 13:47
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.