Life insurance and your savings are your runways. In this episode, Kim and Spencer talk about the importance of having cash at home because it is the most important money that all families have in emergencies. They also talk about Kim’s nephew’s story and the purpose of a life insurance policy.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
- The importance of having a family bank – 1:09
- Understanding what a bank is – 1:23
- Having a cash reserve – 3:27
- Kim’s nephew: Seth’s story about his life insurance policy – 4:38
- Why you should have a life insurance policy – 5:51
- The best financial decision to make – 8:07
- Recommendation for the book: “Live Your Life Insurance” -12:02
- Having an Emergency Opportunity Fund – 13:25
Coming Soon in 2018 – The Family Banking Book!
We’re close to having a new ebook finished, The Family Banking Book, which we are planning to give to our subscribers! Not a subscriber yet? Sign up below and you’ll receive a copy of The Family Banking Book when it’s available, as well as our “almost-weekly” ezine, Prosperity on Purpose.
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Having savings, saves families Click To Tweet
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.