Today’s podcast is on how multiple life insurance policies can be a savvy financial strategy! Join us to listen to Kim and Spencer as they dive into all the policies that could be of use to you as well as how, when and why you should have multiple policies at once.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Discussing term insurance – 0:30
- Kim talks about whole life policies – 0:49
- Needing more policies – 1:30
- A paradigm shift – 2:12
- Starting whole life insurance – 2:32
- Addressing the subject of the death benefit – 3:13
- Having a monthly premium – 4:39
- Building a solid foundation – 5:54
- Your premium payments – 6:55
- When it is time to buy another policy? – 7:13
- The emergency fund – 8:49
- Borrowing against the cash value – 9:27
- Earning more than the borrowing costs – 10:30
- The Real Estate calculator – 11:47
- Your cash value and life insurance as a liquid asset – 13:13
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.