What are the different types of investments? What function do they serve? In this episode, Kim and Spencer share their views on growth and income investments, discussing the differences between the two as well as “gambling” (momentum) categories.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Over twenty types of investments – 0:42
- The two primary types – 0:52
- Growth or income creation – 1:51
- A definition of growth – 2:10
- The importance of creating income – 4:50
- The income-producing investments – 6:51
- Income investment examples – 8:14
- Go slow and start small – 11:11
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.