The Principle of Control is one of the 7 Principles of Prosperity™. On today’s podcast, Kim and Spencer expose how millennials apply this principle in their financial decisions and help us shift the way we think about this concept. So sit back, relax and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Control as a principle of prosperity – 0:44
- Understanding the other principles – 1:16
- Kim talks about “typical financial planning” – 2:47
- Using the word “traditional” – 2:58
- Traditional financial planning – 3:29
- Helping millennials have more control – 4:10
- The most important principle – 4:59
- Things that we can control – 6:16
- Using the 7 principles of prosperity – 7:00
- Control and self-directed IRA – 8:36
- Implementing control and changing your strategy – 11:42
- Seeking the right education – 13:25
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.