On this new episode Kim and Spencer address a community question: “Is it worth it to take a pay cut in order to be happier?” Analyzing the implications surrounding such a decision reveals that it may not be the right question to be asking…. Listen as Kim and Spencer explain different ways to earn more and improve your personal finances without sacrificing happiness.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- A bad question – 0:39
- Understanding the concept of pay cut – 0:42
- What a pay cut feels like – 1:13
- Stop watching TV – 1:26
- Changing your job – 3:09
- How to earn more income – 3:50
- Providing more value in the market place – 3:57
- The importance of mindset – 6:34
- Useful books to work on your mindset – 6:41
- The way that we learn – 8:49
- Learning through virtual reality – 9:54
- What makes podcasts amazing – 11:38
- Teaching financial advisors about personal finances – 13:00
- Time, rate, present value, future value and payment – 13:32
- Encouraging people to learn more about personal finances -15:38
- The challenge of personal finances- 17:00
- Kim recommends the ebook: Busting the interest rate lies – 17:20
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.