Direct vs non-direct recognition: which is better?
In this podcast, Kim and Spencer talk about direct recognition vs non-direct recognition life insurance loans: Two different ways life insurance companies charge for loans.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode..
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
- How a life insurance company charges for loans: direct recognition and non-direct recognition – 1:00
- Kim talks about direct recognition: the loan will be affecting the dividend – 1:40
- A positive effect of borrowing cash value – 2:20
- Kim explains to us what is non-direct recognition: doesn’t impact the dividend – 3:30
- Kim tells us that life insurance companies don’t check credits – 6:46
- What’s the best thing to do to take the next step?: always learn, learn, learn – 7:35
- Kim shares with us a special email for the podcast listeners – 8:25
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Direct recognition versus non-direct recognition: two different ways of charging for loans Click To Tweet
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.