Years ago, the term millionaire really meant something. On today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about a well-known millionaire and why being a millionaire really is just the beginning. Enjoy this episode!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kim has been helping people for over 30 years – 0:37
- A million dollars doesn’t mean the same as 30 years ago – 0:55
- Reading an article about saving one income – 1:41
- Realizing the definition of millionaire – 2:24
- Always focus on cash flow! – 3:17
- Two sides of the coin: net worth and cash flow – 5:10
- Common vehicles for millionaires that can build net worth – 8:52
- The importance of bridge loans – 10:38
- Practice to create income – 11:40
- Demystifying the term millionaire – 13:50
- Creating perpetual wealth for your family – 14:28
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.