In this episode Kim and Spencer take two listeners’ questions about how to create income from investments. They discuss how to create cash flow by borrowing against life insurance to use for investing, and also the reality of passive income. This is a great discussion you won’t want to miss!
Note: we mention Kim’s forthcoming book with Jimmy Vreeland, Busting the Real Estate Investing Lies. It’s not out yet…but we will let you know when it is!)
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- The first listener’s question – 1:25
- Cash flow investing – 1:32
- Watching our time frames when investing – 2:24
- Making cash flow investments – 3:28
- Borrowing and Investing – 4:37
- The opportunity costs of investment fees – 6:15
- The second listener’s question – 7:28
- Creating passive income from assets- 8:23
- Understanding passive income – 9:40
- Growth vs. income – 12:10
- Creating income from assets – 12:19
- Kim’s book suggestion: Busting The Interest Rate Lies – 15:18
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.