Do you know what is cash flow out and cash flow in? Knowing the difference may help your financial situation significantly, so don’t miss out on this opportunity as we listen to Kim and Spencer address the subject with their unique insight and characteristic wit.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- What is cash flow out? – 0:31
- Starting to save – 0:42
- Saving 10 to 20 % of your income – 1:15
- Cash flow out is the act of saving – 2:46
- Our favorite way to save: automating savings – 3:25
- Buying a whole life insurance policy – 4:03
- Cash value’s job – 5:22
- Whole Life Insurance has warranties – 6:06
- The Emergency fund and Life Insurance – 6:51
- The Opportunity fund – 8:34
- Pay yourself first – 9:46
- Cash flow out savings first – 10:33
- Kim helps you – 11:34
- Live your life insurance book: A Kim’s recommendation – 12:03
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.