What the new Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act means for you and your business.
If you have been trying to figure out the new stimulus/retreat bill passed last Friday, we have a treat for you!
Our friend Tom Wheelwright just recorded a video with all of the ins and outs of the CARES Act. He outlines the specific benefits availabe for both individuals and businesses, and gives you guidelines on who qualifies.
Tom is one of the most innovative and in-demand financial educators we know! CPA, author of Tax-Free Wealth and host of The WealthAbility podcast, we are thrilled to feature Tom’s expertise!
In this video, Tom goes over:
- How to get your payroll paid by the federal government for 8 weeks.
- Loans that become grants (if you follow the rules).
- Why it’s so important to apply for loans and grants NOW if you are are elibilbe for help.
- Unemployment benefits available to individuals – including independent contractors.
- How to access money from your retirement plan with no penalty.
- Tax benefits available – including the much-publicized $1200 payment for most taxpayers and retirees.
As you’ll see, the new law can potentially help individuals and businesses in a big way!
Enjoy and feel free to share!