Live Your Life Insurance
Surprising Strategies to Build Lifelong Prosperity with Your Whole Life Policy
Live Your Life Insurance is an eye-opening little book that shows investors how to tap into a financial vehicle that has paid dividends for over a century and a half without fail – whole life insurance – to store money safely where it can grow tax-free and be leveraged for lucrative opportunities. Live Your Life Insurance shows you how to:
- Truly understand the advantages and disadvantages of whole life;
- Utilize the benefits of whole life insurance cash value;
- Discover ways that the death benefit can be advantageous to the insured (not just the beneficiaries);
- Make money like the banks and car-finance companies; and
- Get a C.L.U.E. (control, liquidity, use, equity) about your money.
In this Amazon Kindle best-seller, Kim Butler gives many examples of how to grow prosperity through every stage of life using surprising life insurance strategies!
Busting the Retirement Lies:
Living with Passion, Purpose and Abundance Throughout Our Lives
- Why retiring at age 65 (or younger) shouldn’t be your goal after all (and what to do instead);
- How financial planners can skew projections, creating false expectations
- Why your 401(k) or qualified plan is likely delivering disappointing results
- Role models and case studies of people who are redefining retirement
- Shocking analysis from financial calculators that show “the whole truth” about retirement planning, inflation, and why you should avoid the retirement trap!
With inspirational examples as well as number crunching, this book will have you re-thinking retirement while designing a life of fulfillment and prosperity! Read our rave reviews and purchase on Amazon now:
Busting the Life Insurance Lies:
38 Myths and Misconceptions That Sabotage Your Wealth
Busting The Life Insurance Lies takes 38 myths about life insurance and sets the record straight… myths you hear from self-proclaimed financial experts, on the internet, and even from overzealous insurance agents! Some common misconceptions this book breaks wide open include:
- “It’s a bad investment.”
- “You should keep your liquid cash in a bank.”
- “You’re better off self-insuring.”
- “Never buy life insurance for a child.”
- ” ‘Buy term and invest the difference’ works.”
- “It’s not worth getting it when you’re older.”
- “You don’t need other investments.”
- “When you pay back a policy loan, you’re paying yourself interest!”
Get the truth from veteran advisors Kim D. H. Butler and Jack Burns, with the help of a fictional family who debates the issues with help from their advisors.
Busting the Interest Rate Lies:
Discover the Whole Truth About Money and How You Can Keep Control of Yours
Busting the Interest Rate Lies fills in important gaps about essential but little-understood financial topics you won’t hear about from most financial advisors. It follows the story of a young man, from high school to purchasing his first car and home to establishing savings and insurance, becoming a real estate investor, and finally, growing assets using life settlement private equity funds. Discover with him why:
- Purchasing a car with 0% dealer financing isn’t the best way to buy a car;
- You don’t always save money by paying cash for major purchases;
- A 15-year mortgage isn’t more efficient than a 30-year mortgage;
- And much more!
Whether you are just learning to manage your money or you are an experienced investor, this book will help you avoid common financial mistakes and put MANY thousands of dollars into your pocket!
Learn to use Prosperity Economics to Build Sustainable Wealth
Busting the Financial Planning Lies could cost your financial planner a lot of money! Better yet, it will put the money where it belongs – back in YOUR hands! This book reveals why the wealthy ignore the advice doled out by Wall Street and typical financial planners, such as:
- Max out your 401(k);
- Prepay your mortgage;
- Buy term life insurance only; and
- The stock market is the best long-term investment, and mutual funds are the best way to invest in it.
With sections on the 7 Principles of Prosperity™ mutual funds, mortgages, qualified plans, life insurance and more, Busting the Financial Planning Lies takes an in-depth look at Prosperity Economics thinking. Learn how to take back control of your thinking and your finances!
Financial Planning has FAILED:
Create Sustainable Wealth… Without Wall Street Risks!
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK TODAY, available only on this website! Our new 65-page ebook, Financial Planning has FAILED, explains why “typical” financial advice is flat-out WRONG for most investors. Best yet, it explains the Prosperity Economics alternative, detailing the 7 Principles of Prosperity™ and concrete examples showing how to put the Principles into action in areas such as saving for college, retirement income, investing for growth, storing cash safely and creating wealth with real estate.
The book is not for sale; it is ONLY available as part of our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack. Sign up below for instant access to the book and other wealth-building bonuses:
Ready to begin your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack?
Simply enter your name and email and click the button below
We will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Disclaimer: These publications are designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. They are sold or provided with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services through the content of this publication or with regard to its readers’ specific circumstances. If you require legal advice or other expert assistance, you should seek the services of a competent professional through Partners for Prosperity, LLC, or the person who referred you to this site.