This week on The Prosperity Podcast, Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw walk us through how to take control of our finances with great strategy and expertise! This week’s episode will help us navigate the overwhelming world of life insurance dividend options. They also address believed about life insurance misconceptions.
Tune in today to increase your knowledge on Prosperity Economics, financial thinking, and how to incorporate these strategies in your life with The Prosperity Podcast! Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances.
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information on this episode, visit http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- To ask those difficult questions or have any curiosity on a subject, contact us by emailing email@example.com
- To learn more about Whole Life Course 101, visit this page to dive into the endless opportunities of knowledge https://partners4prosperity.com/wholelife101/
- To sign up for the Whole Life Course 101 visit this page to get registered here www.wholelifecourse.com
- 1:11—What is the best life insurance dividend option?
- 1:15—The life insurance company dividend
- 2:25—Dividend election much like reinvesting: “Sets a new floor for guaranteed cash value that will never go down again.”
- 3:38—Cash dividends not recommended in the early stages
- 3:48—Policy and Profit: The importance of basis and tax
- 4:44—Front-end and back-end dividend strategies
- 5:00—Reduce premium: A strategy recommended by some life insurance agents
- 5:30—”It is much better for you to be paying your own premium and let your dividends go to either cash or paid of additions than to reduce your premium”
- 5:46— Is life insurance really a “necessary evil”?
- 6:05—Truth Concepts calculated, “Numerically Proven and Socially Vetted”
- 7:00—Term riders and their pros and cons
- 8:20—Self-education: A new and hot business model
- 8:43— “as a society of consumers we need to understand this product, because it is valuable to us.”
- 9:06—The importance of life insurance terms
- 9:25—Whole Life Academy 101: Available to purchase
- 10:20: Long-term care benefit dividend option
- 11:13—Medium term time frame of policy: Premium offset Versus premium reduce
- 11:38— “When a premium is paid, cash value rises”
- 12:30—Safety net: elect for dividends to repay loan
- 13:30—The value of navigating the dividend for your phase of life
- 13:50—Jump into WholeLifeCourse.com to learn more!
- 14:40—Be sure to send in your life insurance questions today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15:00—Thank You for Listening!
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.