It’s that time again— students go back to school, adults go back to work, and now we all need to go back into good habits! Kim and Spencer explain what it is to get back to good habits and how we should address it, so stay tuned and enjoy!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Article mentioned in the episode: https://www.rd.com/advice/parenting/back-to-school-secrets/
- Talking about habits – 0:47
- How to add new habits – 1:06
- Thinking on a new habit that you want to add – 1:23
- Taking some examples from a post – 2:00
- Designate a homework spot for your kids – 2:10
- An example of a ballerina’s habit – 3:37
- Another example of habit inside the article – 3:50
- Working on personal things to have progress – 4:24
- Ask yourself: what rejuvenates you? – 5:05
- Having an attitude of gratitude – 5:36
- Thinking on what you are grateful for – 6:48
- Kim and Spencer being grateful for their listeners – 8:21
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.