Technology is evolving at an exponential rate. Nowadays, the subject of adapting to this changing landscape proves to be more relevant than ever. On today’s episode, Kim and Spencer talk about how we can automate finances (as well as other things in our lives) to make our lives easier!
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
Idea capture machine
- Home base is www.trello.com
- The automation tool to use is www.ifttt.com
- Audio ideas www.otter.ai
More details from Spencer:
- Innovative thinkers in the world – 0:38
- Technologically oriented – 1:26
- Reverse mentorship – 1:44
- Using Expensify – 2:09
- An idea-capturing machine- 4:23
- Automatic reminders on your phone – 5:36
- The coolest things about podcasts – 5:50
- The whole life insurance – 6:55
- Automate saving money as a habit – 7:53
- If you want good results – 9:23
- Dividends first in Life Insurance – 10:39
- Mutual Life Insurance Companies – 11:13
- Get in touch with Kim Butler – 13:26
- Kim’s book: Live Your Life Insurance – 14:36
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.