This episode is all about gratitude and it begins with you the listener. We are so thankful that you listen in week after week and send us questions. Kim also shares insightful experiences where gratitude pulled her out of challenging circumstances and shares strategies on how you can do it too.
Tune in with Kim D. H. Butler and Spencer Shaw to find out how to take control of your finances today. Do you have a question you would like answered on the show?
Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Why podcasts are about the future – 1:16
- How Kim and Spencer are grateful for all their listeners – 1:46
- Specific things for being grateful for – 2:09
- Kim is being grateful for working with Spencer – 3:17
- The importance of being taught to be grateful – 3:28
- Spiritual gratitude as a part of everyday life – 3:50
- Not only being grateful for the material things but also adding in the inspirational aspect – 4:26
- Being grateful for the people in our lives – 5:14
- The importance of giving first – 9:13
- Spencer shares his gratitude for knowing Kim as a person – 10:10
- We almost become like a family – 11:11
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
It's All About Gratitude! Click To Tweet
Get Your Prosperity Accelerator Pack Today! Sign up to receive our ebook, Financial Planning Has FAILED as part of your free Prosperity Accelerator Pack now.