We Help Americans Create Wealth Without Wall Street.
Although we help many accredited investors (and have access to investments for accredited investors only), there are no minimums to work with us—just a capability and willingness to save and invest.
Sign up to receive exact details of the strategies we use with clients.
Our Discovery: “Typical Financial Planning is Broken!”
Typical financial planning doesn’t work. While better than nothing, it can give people a false sense of security because it is ultimately based on many half-truths and faulty or unknown assumptions.
Prosperity Economics maximizes what you have, minimizes taxes (not just now, but in the future), and keeps more money in your control. It focuses on cash flow rather than accumulation and it protects wealth rather than subjecting it to constant risk. (For more on how Prosperity Economics works, see our book, Financial Planning Has Failed.)
What is Prosperity Economics?
We do a lot of things differently at Partners for Prosperity. We don’t want to “manage your assets” or use your money to speculate what the market or the economy might do. We want to empower YOU to:
- Take back control of your money.
- Take back control of your thinking by applying the 7 Principles of Prosperity™.
- Establish your financial foundation by storing cash in safe, tax-advantaged vehicles that can earn 10x the interest banks pay!
- Build your net worth in investment vehicles that won’t roller-coaster ride with the market.
- Grow your cash flow while minimizing associated taxes and fees.
- Discover strategies to “live long and prosper” without ever worrying about running out of money.
First, we see ourselves as collaborators with our clients. Secondly, the word ‘prosperity’ refers not only to material wealth, it also describes spiritual wealth, emotional wealth, and all types of abundance.
To us, accumulating cash — in an account you can’t touch or are afraid you’ll deplete — doesn’t equal “prosperity.”
Are you Ready to Accelerate your Prosperity?
- Kim’s new ebook, Financial Planning Has Failed.
- An audio report, video, and one-page summary of P4P’s 7 Principles of Prosperity™, plus
- Our Prosperity on Purpose newsletter featuring our latest articles.
(Please take a moment to add email@example.com into your email contacts so that you don’t miss out
on any valuable information.)