This is a special episode because we’re going to go inside Kim’s world and understand the gifts and the presents she gives to new couples when they get married.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kim’s books:
- Spending a lot of money for a one-day event – 0:56
- Seeing their future prosperity – 1:43
- Giving the couple two of the five books she always recommends – 3:19
- Books are valuable for a couple – 4:12
- Books that are the foundation of a strong marriage – 4:54
- “The 5 Love Languages” book – 5:54
- “Striving Zones” by Kathy Kolbe – 6:34
- “Now, Discover Your Strengths” book – 7:35
- A book about raising a child: “My First 300 Babies” – 8:29
- Giving financial books as a wedding present – 10:40
- Communication to solve problems – 13:45
- Enjoy these five books and learn from them – 15:13
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.