Welcome to the show! Today’s episode will be a little bit different as we will have another person on the microphone: Kate Phillips. This will be an insightful and funny episode because you’ll hear the language that Kim uses and the reason is that Kate is the writer behind the books, blog posts, things that get us to say: WOW! They’ll talk about the four cornerstones of generational wealth.
Best-selling author Kim Butler and Spencer Shaw show you how to take more control of your finances. Tune in to The Prosperity Podcast to learn more about Prosperity Economics thinking and strategies today!
Do you have a question you would like answered on the show? Please send it to us at email@example.com and we may answer it in an upcoming episode.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://partners4prosperity.com/category/podcast
- Kate Phillips
- Total Wealth
- Web: www.TotalWealthCoaching.com
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/totalwealth
- The 4 cornerstones of generational wealth – 1:32
- Losing wealth – 2:33
- How to prepare your beneficiaries – 3:13
- How important human capital is – 5:29
- The wealth of families – 6:00
- Explaining the cornerstones – 8:26
- Borrowing money – 8:40
- Money plus knowledge – 11:54
- The whole idea with perpetual wealth – 12:43
- You can leave your kids a better life – 16:11
- Trying to create shortcuts – 21:54
- The importance of diversification – 23:27
- The principles for creating a legacy – 25:02
- Building a legacy takes time – 29:50
Special Listener Gift
- Free eBook: Financial Planning Has Failed
Kim Butler’s groundbreaking eBook/ audiobook explains why typical financial advice may be sabotaging your wealth… and what to do instead!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe on your favorite podcast player to get the latest episodes.