Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Annual Review Checklist
- Estate Planning Is for Everyone
- The Momentum of a Movement
- What to Do With $100,000
- The Study of Our Business – Life Insurance Analysis
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit from Life Insurance (Part 2)
- Navigating Life Insurance Terminology
- 5 Ways Your Business Can Benefit from Life Insurance (Part 1)
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading