Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- The Gratitude Study: The Emotion that Raises Net Worth
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading