Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Supplemental Retirement Income (Episode 058)
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Indexed and Universal Life Insurance (Episode 057)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
- Financial Leaks (Episode 055)
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading