Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Busting the Interest Rate Lies (Episode 052)
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading