Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Pulling Back the Curtain (Episode 040)
- Analyzing Annuities Through the Prosperity Principles (Episode 039)
- How I Lost My Daughter’s College Fund (and the Lessons Learned)
- Permission to Spend (Episode 038)
- 7 Phases of Financial Success (Episode 037)
- Learning from Failure: A Surprising Key to Wealth-Building
- Shifting Investing Away from the Stock Market (Episode 036)
- Bullet-Proof Your Savings (Episode 035)
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading