Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Understanding Austrian vs. Keynesian Economics
- Investing Outside of the Stock Market
- An Introduction to Life Settlements
- Solutions for the 3 Biggest Problems Investors Face
- The Truth Behind Qualified Plans
- STOLEN SAVINGS: Three Men and a Bank Account
- Freedom and Liberty
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standard
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading