Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
- The Worst Day to Invest (Episode 074)
- Interview with Kaylea Butler (Episode 073)
- The Big Short Review: An Exposé of “the Giant Lie”
Tag Archives: taxes
“Judge no one happy until his life is over.” – Ancient Roman proverb Tax Deferral and the Sword of Damocles At first glance, especially from a distance, some arrangements may seem quite attractive. But when a fuller understanding is acquired, … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading