Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Hard Money, Hard Lessons: 3 Private Mortgage Investing Mistakes to Avoid
- Taming Financial Fears and Worries
- Financial Reform or Regression? The Battle Over Dodd-Frank Provisions and Fiduciary Vs. Suitability Standards
- Should You Invest Inside Your Retirement Plan?
- Discovering Our Purpose, Treasuring Our Time
Tag Archives: tax refund
“A fool and his money are soon parted,” goes the old English Proverb. And apparently, there is truth to it, as proven by the statistics on lottery winners who go broke. But nobody wants to be called a fool or … Continue reading
Every spring, retailers prepare for U.S. consumers waiting their Federal Tax Refunds. The IRS sends out nearly 100 million refunds, and everything from airfares and automobiles to zylophones goes on sale to entice taxpayers with “money to burn” in their … Continue reading