Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Reaching the Tipping Point
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
Tag Archives: Robert Kiyosaki
“To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground.” –Stephen R. Covey, 1932-2012 We usually discuss matters of personal finance here at Partners for Prosperity, Inc, but this week we tackle a topic no less … Continue reading
“Education may be the only thing people still believe in the United States. To question education is really dangerous. It is the absolute taboo. It’s like telling the world there’s no Santa Claus.” – Peter Thiel, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, billionaire. … Continue reading