Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: Robert Kiyosaki
“To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground.” –Stephen R. Covey, 1932-2012 We usually discuss matters of personal finance here at Partners for Prosperity, Inc, but this week we tackle a topic no less … Continue reading
“Education may be the only thing people still believe in the United States. To question education is really dangerous. It is the absolute taboo. It’s like telling the world there’s no Santa Claus.” – Peter Thiel, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, billionaire. … Continue reading