Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
- Pay Today or Put Away? (Episode 046)
Tag Archives: reverse mortgage
“Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” – Maurice Chevalier How old is too old for life insurance? Recently, a Partners4Prosperity reader asked, “How well do ‘income for life’ type programs work for people within 5 years … Continue reading
Reverse mortgages are touted as a way for elderly retirees to create additional income by borrowing against the equity in their homes without having to take on another payment. Instead, the amount borrowed by the homeowner is due only when … Continue reading