Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: reverse mortgage
“Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” – Maurice Chevalier How old is too old for life insurance? Recently, a Partners4Prosperity reader asked, “How well do ‘income for life’ type programs work for people within 5 years … Continue reading
Reverse mortgages are touted as a way for elderly retirees to create additional income by borrowing against the equity in their homes without having to take on another payment. Instead, the amount borrowed by the homeowner is due only when … Continue reading