Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
- Financial Leaks (Episode 055)
- Velocitizing Your Vocabulary (Episode 054)
- Marketing Spin (Episode 053)
Tag Archives: reverse mortgage
“Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” – Maurice Chevalier How old is too old for life insurance? Recently, a Partners4Prosperity reader asked, “How well do ‘income for life’ type programs work for people within 5 years … Continue reading
Reverse mortgages are touted as a way for elderly retirees to create additional income by borrowing against the equity in their homes without having to take on another payment. Instead, the amount borrowed by the homeowner is due only when … Continue reading