Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
- The Worst Day to Invest (Episode 074)
- Interview with Kaylea Butler (Episode 073)
- The Big Short Review: An Exposé of “the Giant Lie”
Tag Archives: reverse mortgage
“Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” – Maurice Chevalier How old is too old for life insurance? Recently, a Partners4Prosperity reader asked, “How well do ‘income for life’ type programs work for people within 5 years … Continue reading
Reverse mortgages are touted as a way for elderly retirees to create additional income by borrowing against the equity in their homes without having to take on another payment. Instead, the amount borrowed by the homeowner is due only when … Continue reading