Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
Tag Archives: return on investment
LISTEN: Saving: A logical response to uncertainty (mp3audio) (3:54 min) A July 29, 2010 USA Today article noted that “Rather than investing in their future, companies are piling up cash and collecting practically zero interest on the money.” The December … Continue reading
LISTEN (mp3audio) (20:16 min) Buzzwords, Trends, and Unintended Consequences Here are a few financial particulars currently receiving a fair amount of attention in the financial press: BUZZWORD: PHASED RETIREMENT The combination of a struggling economy and declining asset values has … Continue reading
LISTEN: mp3 audio (6:44 min) 5-MINUTE FINANCIAL THOUGHT: Suppose you could swap all your financial assets in exchange for a contract that guarantees you a risk-free return for the next 50 years. What is the minimal annual rate of return … Continue reading