Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: retirement income
RETIREMENT INCOME INSURANCE: How to Make the Key Factor More Than Just a Guess “What’s my number? – That is, how much do I need to retire?” These are pressing questions for individuals whose major financial objective is saving for … Continue reading
LISTEN: Retirement: Work longer. Spend more. Save less. Have fun. (Really?) (mp3audio) (14:38 min) Math never lies, but sometimes its practical applications don’t add up in real-life circumstances. And when you take a purely mathematical approach to retirement planning, these … Continue reading
LISTEN: Guarantees, Promises and Contracts (mp3audio) (12:28 min) If you want to ensure a steady stream of income in retirement, what’s the best approach? Any assessment of meeting the challenge of retirement income inevitably reduces to two options: group plans … Continue reading