Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: Recession
“In case you didn’t get the memo, jobs are dead.” -Kate Phillips, Total Wealth Coaching This week we are proud to feature a guest post by Kate Phillips in celebration of independent entrepreneurs who have left paychecks behind to create … Continue reading
“There are two times in a man’s life when he shouldn’t speculate: When he can’t afford it and when he can.” – Mark Twain What is the lingering impact of the recent recession? How has the average household been affected? … Continue reading
HOW WILL THE ‘GREAT RECESSION’ CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION? When it comes to money, the financial climate in which you grew up can have a life-long impact on your financial perceptions and behavior. The influence appears to be particularly strong if … Continue reading