Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
Tag Archives: Recession
“In case you didn’t get the memo, jobs are dead.” -Kate Phillips, Total Wealth Coaching This week we are proud to feature a guest post by Kate Phillips in celebration of independent entrepreneurs who have left paychecks behind to create … Continue reading
“There are two times in a man’s life when he shouldn’t speculate: When he can’t afford it and when he can.” – Mark Twain What is the lingering impact of the recent recession? How has the average household been affected? … Continue reading
HOW WILL THE ‘GREAT RECESSION’ CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION? When it comes to money, the financial climate in which you grew up can have a life-long impact on your financial perceptions and behavior. The influence appears to be particularly strong if … Continue reading