Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: rational optimism
LISTEN: Applying Rational Optimism (mp3audio) (7:09 min) The recent financial recession has made many Americans more aware of how government financial policies can have a direct impact on their daily economic lives. Suddenly, words like “bailout,” “deficit spending” and “quantitative … Continue reading
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading