Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Crash Proof Your Portfolio with Non-Correlated Investments
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Advising (Episode 040)
- Analyzing Annuities Through the Prosperity Principles (Episode 039)
- How I Lost My Daughter’s College Fund (and the Lessons Learned)
- Permission to Spend (Episode 038)
- 7 Phases of Financial Success (Episode 037)
- Learning from Failure: A Surprising Key to Wealth-Building
- Shifting Investing Away from the Stock Market (Episode 036)
Tag Archives: rational optimism
LISTEN: Applying Rational Optimism (mp3audio) (7:09 min) The recent financial recession has made many Americans more aware of how government financial policies can have a direct impact on their daily economic lives. Suddenly, words like “bailout,” “deficit spending” and “quantitative … Continue reading
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading