Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
- The Facts of Life Insurance
- Prosperity Principle #1: Abundance Mentality vs. Scarcity Thinking
Tag Archives: rational optimism
LISTEN: Applying Rational Optimism (mp3audio) (7:09 min) The recent financial recession has made many Americans more aware of how government financial policies can have a direct impact on their daily economic lives. Suddenly, words like “bailout,” “deficit spending” and “quantitative … Continue reading
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading