Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Hard Money, Hard Lessons: 3 Private Mortgage Investing Mistakes to Avoid
- Taming Financial Fears and Worries
- Financial Reform or Regression? The Battle Over Dodd-Frank Provisions and Fiduciary Vs. Suitability Standards
- Should You Invest Inside Your Retirement Plan?
- Discovering Our Purpose, Treasuring Our Time
Tag Archives: rational optimism
LISTEN: Applying Rational Optimism (mp3audio) (7:09 min) The recent financial recession has made many Americans more aware of how government financial policies can have a direct impact on their daily economic lives. Suddenly, words like “bailout,” “deficit spending” and “quantitative … Continue reading
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading