Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
- Financial Leaks (Episode 055)
- Velocitizing Your Vocabulary (Episode 054)
- Marketing Spin (Episode 053)
Tag Archives: paradigms
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading
One of the standard methods of assessing the desirability of a particular financial decision is to evaluate the benefits and associated costs. But what is the true cost of a financial decision? Even in the simplest transaction, the cost isn’t … Continue reading