Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Understanding Austrian vs. Keynesian Economics
- Investing Outside of the Stock Market
- An Introduction to Life Settlements
- Solutions for the 3 Biggest Problems Investors Face
- The Truth Behind Qualified Plans
- STOLEN SAVINGS: Three Men and a Bank Account
- Freedom and Liberty
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standard
Tag Archives: paradigms
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading
One of the standard methods of assessing the desirability of a particular financial decision is to evaluate the benefits and associated costs. But what is the true cost of a financial decision? Even in the simplest transaction, the cost isn’t … Continue reading