Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Financial Advice for Entrepreneurs: Avoid Typical Financial Planning to Build Wealth!
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
Tag Archives: paradigms
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading
One of the standard methods of assessing the desirability of a particular financial decision is to evaluate the benefits and associated costs. But what is the true cost of a financial decision? Even in the simplest transaction, the cost isn’t … Continue reading