Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: paradigms
LISTEN: The Case for Rational Optimism(mp3audio) (10:20 min) “For 200 years pessimists have had all the headlines, even though the optimists have far more often been right. Arch-pessimists are feted, showered with honors and rarely challenged with their past mistakes.” … Continue reading
One of the standard methods of assessing the desirability of a particular financial decision is to evaluate the benefits and associated costs. But what is the true cost of a financial decision? Even in the simplest transaction, the cost isn’t … Continue reading