Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: lost opportunity cost
LISTEN: How a Short Attention Span Can Hurt Your Financial Progress (mp3audio) (11:04 min) Here’s an interesting financial transaction. See if you can follow this hypothetical example: You borrow shares of stock XYZ from someone else’s portfolio. You then sell … Continue reading