Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
Tag Archives: lost opportunity cost
LISTEN: How a Short Attention Span Can Hurt Your Financial Progress (mp3audio) (11:04 min) Here’s an interesting financial transaction. See if you can follow this hypothetical example: You borrow shares of stock XYZ from someone else’s portfolio. You then sell … Continue reading