Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
- Pay Today or Put Away? (Episode 046)
Tag Archives: lost opportunity cost
LISTEN: How a Short Attention Span Can Hurt Your Financial Progress (mp3audio) (11:04 min) Here’s an interesting financial transaction. See if you can follow this hypothetical example: You borrow shares of stock XYZ from someone else’s portfolio. You then sell … Continue reading