Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- The Gratitude Study: The Emotion that Raises Net Worth
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
Tag Archives: lost opportunity cost
LISTEN: How a Short Attention Span Can Hurt Your Financial Progress (mp3audio) (11:04 min) Here’s an interesting financial transaction. See if you can follow this hypothetical example: You borrow shares of stock XYZ from someone else’s portfolio. You then sell … Continue reading