Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Can You Sell Your Life Insurance Policy? (Episode 042)
- Alternative Investing 101 (Episode 041)
- Crash Proof Your Portfolio with Non-Correlated Investments
- Pulling Back the Curtain (Episode 040)
- Analyzing Annuities Through the Prosperity Principles (Episode 039)
- How I Lost My Daughter’s College Fund (and the Lessons Learned)
- Permission to Spend (Episode 038)
- 7 Phases of Financial Success (Episode 037)
Tag Archives: lost opportunity cost
LISTEN: How a Short Attention Span Can Hurt Your Financial Progress (mp3audio) (11:04 min) Here’s an interesting financial transaction. See if you can follow this hypothetical example: You borrow shares of stock XYZ from someone else’s portfolio. You then sell … Continue reading